Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WELCOME!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I'm going to use this as my journaling, networking, ranting, and organizing space for everything IBD.  I plan to share videos from time to time from my Youtube vlog (IBDvlogger).  I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease (but my symptoms are closer to Ulcerative Colitis) in May, 2009 and have really struggled to find out practical information on my illness that isn't just over-generalized fluff pushing specific pharmaceuticals.

I've spent the past year trying to hide this as much as possible, but I'm ready to break out of this shame spiral and hope to meet other folks with similar issues and interests.  I don't plan a specific format, but hope to focus on coping strategies and my journey with the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and anything else that I can find out that works!

Please drop me a line - I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment