Friday, August 13, 2010

SCD Fail!

Went out with the family to see the new "Cats and Dogs" movie.  It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, and at least it was cool inside the theater.  Hot as hell here this week!!!

After the movie, my wife posed the question of going out to dinner.  I agreed, quickly coming up with a plan to stay safe, especially since my gut has been a little "off" the past few days.  Our options quickly dwindled, and I wasn't in the mood for "Bob Evans" where I would order plain eggs and fruit.  We agreed on sushi, even though rice and seaweed are NOT SCD legal.  I skipped the soy sauce because of the gluten, but I'm cramping pretty badly now.  I'm on the fence of whether it was worth it or not, because it was GOOD sushi and I was proud of my son for being a little adventurous.  My daughter is all about the veggie sushi though!  For 6 and 7, they are both pretty awesome IMHO.

Anyway, I'm going to call it a night for food, and hope for the best during the night.  Tomorrow is a new SCD day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment