Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sick

How do I always forget how bad a real flare feels?  It's always a shock to remember the lengths my body will go to betray me...  On the positive side, I think I partially block the illness memories in favor of the good times.  That's something, right?...

My doctor never called back yesterday (big surprise), so today I'm calling them and if I don't get a response, going to the walk-in.  The cramps started early yesterday and were unbearable last night.  My stomach has definitely been more upset, but I'm happy to report that with the exception of the sci-fi alien explosion I had a few nights back, the bleeding has stayed consistently light.

I'm realizing that I am blogging to myself, but forcing myself to keep on blogging.  For now, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment