Sunday, August 22, 2010

Better!

I'm feeling so much better today, and yesterday/last night was great too.  I even made myself go to bed by midnight!!!  I've found some natural casing-free chicken sausages (ok, so my wife found them, but I've found them to be delicious!) with few ingredients that agree very well with me too which is a bonus!

I'm getting ready to hit the road, but when I settle in, I really want to post a Youtube vlog about the SCD and my feelings both pro and skeptical.  I will go ahead and say, even with the skepticism/cynicism, the pros are way too strong not to adhere to it and keep going with it.  I'm just having some problems with some of the claims and "science" of it...  I'll leave it at that for now.  No need for a rant on such a positive day.  Now to go PACK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment